Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Super Cop 2x Serum? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I love the serum super cop but do not like the blue/green lotion super cop 2x as it tends to clog my pores and leave it somewhat greasy. Is there any chance of getting that strength in a serum based formula?

Toni
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
BUMP

Hoping to have an answer before I place my next order.

Toni
Picture of Dr. Pickart
A serum as strong as the Super Cop 2X will not stay together. But Super CP Serum is quite strong by itself.
Thanx for the reply. I do love the Super Cop Serum.

Toni
I agree that super cop 2 x cannot be produced in a serum version but Dr. Pickart can you please produce a variant of super cop 2x for blemish prone/ combination/ oily skin? I am sure there are so many customers of yours belonging to this category and those who really want something stronger than super cp serum.

Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Picture of stoney
Yes, Super CP Serum is much stronger than most realize.

I have always found 2X ideal for spot treating, but not every night.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Super CP Serum is about as strong as possible without people reporting irritation.

The original formula of Super CP Serum was too strong and was modified 4 times to make it more acceptable for our clients.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
What is the difference in strength between Skin Signals and SuperCop 2X?
Picture of SkinBioTeam
Hi Shaolinmonk23,

The Skin Signals Solution is between CP Serum and Super CP Serum in strength. The Super Cop 2X is our strongest product! There is 2 times the amount of copper-peptide in the Super Cop 2X as there is in the Super Cop . The Super Cop is stronger then the Super CP Serum . It is really best used as a spot treatment.

Some of the confusion may be from our web page at Skin Biology Product Strength Guide. These products are listed based on primary purpose. The reason the Skin Signals Solution is placed at a higher position then the Super CP Serum is because it also has the collagen and elastin peptides which helps more with the tightening of the skin.

Our Best
~The SkinBio Team
https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...0091835?r=7980032935

This post from Skin Biology states Regular Super Cop and Super CP Serum have the same amount of Copper Peptides. Has something changed?

I'm also confused why they don't make a Super CP Serum along the lines of 2X for SPOT TREATING. From Dr. Pickarts comment above it looks as if they had a much stronger version of Super CP Serum at one time. Even if not suitable for the whole face, it looks to be a viable option for spot treating, for those who tend to break out with the Creams.

MaxxC

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MaxxC,
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Some strong copper peptide serums are not stable, so we had to find copper levels that would hold together.

We have worked with professional formulators who complained that I would not let them use the strong emulsifiers (detergents) that make beautiful-looking skin products. But such molecules also damage the skin barrier.