Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
bodylotion vs bnd cream Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi Skinbio, could you please inform me on the bodylotion versus the BND cream; would the bodylotion be just as effective as the BND cream or does the latter have more CP's or other ingredients that firm that area (breasts and decollete)?

I'd like to add, as a feedback, that I'm totally in love with your bodylotion, it's nothing less than amazing. (I've used the BND cream just twice yet so can't say too much about it except for that the consistency is smooth and makes my skin really soft). As for the feedback of the bodylotion: After just one use my skin was silky smooth, and getting smoother the longer I use it. First the skin got a bit irritated but as with all the cp's I use (serum, folligen, trired w/ ret) my skin adepted to it and now I can even use it after shaving. After 3 days of using it twice a day allover my body, my skin was 1: incredebly soft, 2: significantly firmer!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Bagheera
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
H ZsaZsa,

I've found the BND cream to be gentler on my skin than the Body Lotion for some reason. It does not make me feel dry or itchy - which the Body Lotion sometimes does. I, too, would like to know the difference between the 2 in terms of CP strength and ingredients.

Plus the Lavender BND smells delicious! I've just ordered the regular and SB-74 versions. We'll see how those do.

Cool
Picture of Dr. Pickart
We tried to make the BND easy on the skin for nursing mothers. It is much stronger than the Body Lotion.

Many women love the BND cream - and often say it works well on the neck area. We may try to move some of its good qualities into the Body Lotion.
Picture of goatlady
Dr. Pickart is the body lotion still stronger than the BND? Or did you change the formula since this post?
Picture of Dr. Pickart
BND is stronger and more designed for sensitive skin such as women's nipples when nursing a baby.