Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Help! No significant results ??? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi, I have been using Skin Biology now religiously for 4 mths.
I write because I am not getting any significant results!???
I would really appreciate some advise.
My issues are, deep wrinkle lines, scars, + sun pigmentation. I am keen to achieve REVERSE AGING results.
I began 4 months ago on a routine of AM - TriReduction + Two Timing, PM - Exfol + Emu oil. Last month I changed my routine to AM - EXFOL + Two Timing, PM - Super cop + Emu oil.
I am disappointed + really want this product to work for me. Can you please help? Thank you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Picture of howmeow
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hello
I remember when I first started using cp's and I really started to notice a difference when I incorporated peels into my routine. I started off with a mild lactic acid peel once a week.
I feel your pain. I have been using for 6 months and not seeing much change either. I am going to try the peels in September so hopefully that will help.....
Picture of stoney
Yes, using a biweekly 30 or 40% Lactic Peel is very beneficial to help loosen scars. Also, I did not see any REAL action in my scar removal process until I start using a skin needling ROLLER.

In hind sight, a .5mm ROLLER may be all you need every couple of weeks -or- just once a month to accelerate the action. You can target areas you'd like to work on to avoid "too much action too fast". Some people use a straight needling technique to target bad spots.

The next best advice I can give, having been at this awhile now, is to back off & let your skin rest in between more aggressive session. I like to use just P&R proucts & Emu Oil a couple of times a week to let my skin calm down & rebound.

Depending on how much damage is under your skin will determine how long it will take, but you should start seeing positive results once you get a little more aggressive with stronger products. Regular use of microdermabrasion cloths & scrubs is also helpful.

It is ALL about Break Down/Build Up...and it take TIME!

Hope that helps... Thumbs UP!
I noticed that the issue is with DEEP problems. My speculation is that the copper peptides, even the super cop, simply don't go deep enough to reach those deep pitted scars, pigmentation and maybe the deep wrinkles.