healthyskin.infopop.cc
Protect and Restore w High Retinol

This topic can be found at:
https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6870034833/m/8811052066

21 May 2017, 03:36 PM
winterskisss
Protect and Restore w High Retinol
Dear Skin Biology , I see that there is retinol in all P&R creams and I also notice it is usually in the same order or close to the same order in the ingredients list next to vit E so I'm asking if the amount of retinol is the same in each of the P&R creams because of where it falls in the ingredients . I ask because the P&R w High Retinol seems to be in this same order and I figure it is the same amount of retinol or more was added for this P&R cream . I really like retinol in your creams it does my skin good .

This message has been edited. Last edited by: winterskisss,

Cynthia VanVranken
24 May 2017, 03:35 PM
Skin Biology
Dear winterskisss:

Many have really love the results they're seeing with Dr. Pickart's blend of retinyl palmitate (Retinol) he adds to Protect & Restore with High Retinol and the new P&R High Retinol + Grapefruit Oil (which has quickly become a best-seller!)

But the other Protect & Restore Creams (the Classic Version and Day Cover Version) do not contain retinol.

Dr. Pickart gave P&R with High Retinol Cream that name due to its higher retinol content than what is typically used in over-the-counter anti-aging creams.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
26 May 2017, 05:55 AM
winterskisss
Thank you for answering me , I do notice retinyl palmitate is in the Tri Reduction and the exfoliating creams is the retinol in the TRIReduction cream a smaller amount ? Also is the amount in the exfoliating creams there for lubricating ? The only thing I understand that can moisturize is water and the squalene and emu oil lubricate is this correct ? Maybe I should have asked these questions in separate posts .

Cynthia VanVranken
26 May 2017, 02:55 PM
Skin Biology
Dear winterskisss:

Yes - TriReduction Cream's full name is TriReduction with High Retinol Cream... same level of retinol that is contained in the P&R with High Retinol... TriReduction contains a higher concentration of copper peptides though.

Retinol is a great lipid replenisher/moisturizer... So you'll also find it in LacSal Cream and Extol Cream. It's simply there for moisturization.

You have great questions!

Many times retinol (or retinyl palmitate) is confused for retinoic acid. Although both compounds are derivatives of vitamin A, they have very different functions.

Feel free to send an email to: customerservice@skinbiology.com and we'll send you detailed information on how the two differ.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology