Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Cancelling my order Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I decided to cancel my order (#20743) because the staff at Skin Biology failed to provide me with the tracking number, which I presume they would readily have if they already sent my order. My account also says "pending", which to me means nothing has been done to ship my order. I also got conflicting responses from the staff (one said I should receive it January 5 and another said they had it shipped January 3). I would therefore like to ask Skin Biology not to deduct anything from my credit card and if they did already, just refund it. I'm tired of calling the company (I've done this at least three times already) and besides, I already spent so much for calling them as I am from the Philippines.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
We posted a message at the top of all the index pages that we were moving to new offices on between Dec. 27 and January 1, 2007. We also said that it would take until about January 8, 2007 for the phone company to transfer our old phone and FAX numbers to our new offices. We also lacked office Internet connections for about a week.

You may have contacted our answering service but they were having difficulty contacting our office at this time.

Orders are not charged until they are sent.Our records indicate that your order was sent by Global Express Mail before Jan. 4, 2007 which is the date your card was charged. This is 12 days after your order was placed. We say to allow 30 days for International orders.
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Thank you Dr. Pickart for the information. But my problem has been that no one has gotten back to me to inform me of my tracking number. That was all I was asking and no one in your staff has told me what it is. I've transacted with other online merchants before and this is the first time that I have not been informed of the tracking number, which I presume your staff would know if my package has been sent.