Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Squalene from Olive or Fish? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I think I posted this above in the wrong spot so I am reposting. Is there a difference between Skin Biology Olive Oil based Squalene versus Fish based Squalene? Also, anyone know anything about Camellia Oil -- would it be compatible with the CPs?
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
quote:
Originally posted by Annie:
I think I posted this above in the wrong spot so I am reposting. Is there a difference between Skin Biology Olive Oil based Squalene versus Fish based Squalene? Also, anyone know anything about Camellia Oil -- would it be compatible with the CPs?

The squalane is from Olives.

Camellia oil is a favorite traditional tool treatment among both samurai and woodworkers, used both for preventing corrosion and for easing chisels and knives through their work. Light and odorless, the oil is non-staining and doesn't affect glue-up. Use a light wipe on all your steel tools to keep them clean & shiny.
Thank you. I'll use it on my Samurai sword to keep it nice and shiny -- helps keep my husband in line better that way.
Picture of marnie
LOL, Annie! I see you've found the secret to a happy marriage! Smiler Smiler Smiler