Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Clinical trials Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Are there any studies on your latest generation copper peptides yet? Do you know of any upcoming plans to hold them?

I always think the more the better...
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Skin Biology is going through a major reformulation of the skin and hair products. Much of this is based on comments from clients. When 50 people tell me the same thing about a product, then this indicates a direction to go with the products. This reformulation will take all of next year.

At this time, I would not know which products to test in clinical studies. I think the new versions will be more active and work much better.

We often do minor open studies to check products but these are not blinded, controlled studies.
what changes are you currently making?
Picture of FeleciaRose
Fabulous! Dr. Pickart, my respect for you and your work continues to grow. While I know it is your nature as a scientist, I nonetheless want to thank you for being a (rare) voice of authority we can count on.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
quote:
Originally posted by Glass_butterfl:
what changes are you currently making?

1. We are trying to stabilize the CP Serum and Super CP Serum so they do not become watery.

2. We are checking the stability of a variety products in airless pumps. This may allow use to use less preservative.

3. We hope to get the intense GHK-CU out soon. We paid for a large batch of GHK last February but the company could not make our requested purity. We have a second order going with second company.

4. The DMAE project is waiting a for new supply that we have ordered. UPS managed to break our bottle on the way to the product lab.

5. We are working on a new hair product that should be better than Folligen.

6. An expanded version of Reverse Skin Aging is nearly completed.

7. Skin Biology is moving, today, into better and larger offices.

8. Our first batch of LacSal Serum is being sent to clients for their comments.