Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Emu Oil Internationally Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
On your website it states you are unable to ship your emu oil internationally...

I can appreciate it you can't, but I was wondering if you could possibly advise what kind of emu oil to look for as a replacement?

The best I can seem to find is one that says it is 'AEA certified triple refined', though it does have added tocopherol. Most others use terms like "pharmaceutical grade" very loosely and don't appear to have anything to back it up...

Thanks
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Unim:

Although emu oil is fairly easy to purchase through a number of outlets, Dr. Pickart's Emu Oil-S (Supplemented with Healthy Additives) is a very unique product. To our knowledge, we're the only ones that have the additional supplements to emu oil.

But in the meantime, look for the refined certified emu oil (which is the starting base that we use in our Emu Oil-S).

Or in the interim, CELES Therapeutic Oil (4 ounces for $39.95) is a wonderful option for our clients overseas. It a high quality moisturizing oil that also is a mix unique to Dr. Pickart/Skin Biology.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology