Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Would you please answer these questions for me? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I see that the exfol cream or serum suggested use is to wait 6-8 hours before you use a CP, as the effective results are better. But I see that lots of people are using a CP after they apply the exfol product, and some are using the CPs again in the evening, and some people are even exfoling in the morning with CP after and then exfoling again in the evening with even more CPs.
I am wondering if the exfol in the day only then CP at night is enough for me, it seems to fine so far, been using it for 5 days.
When I am ready to step up would Super CP serum in the morning and then the Super Cop in the evening be a good regimen?
I see that the Super CP serum has exfol serum in it and that the exfol in the Super CP serum just works as a delivery agent for the CP in the serum, so should the exfol be used in the morning snd then the Super CP serum be used in the evening?
Thank you,
Moncherie
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Moncherie:

When you are ready to step up (which will probably be a while)...You could possibly use Super CP Serum lightly all over the face and then Super Cop Cream as a spot treatment, dabbed lightly on blemished areas.

The salicylic acid added to "the Supers" (Super CP Serum, Super Cop Cream, and Super Cop 2X) are added to work as transfer agents...helping to transfer more of the SRCPs into the skin.

It's not added as an exfoliator. For better results you may want to use an exfoliator (some type of mild hydroxy acid, i.e. Exfol Serum/Cream) at the other end of the day.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Thank you so much!