Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
perfect balancing act advice Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi, I have been trying to get the perfect regimen for my particular skin.
I have been using the exfol and super cp serum both morning and night for a while with minimal results. I feel I'm not getting enough exfoliation and/or copper repairing.
Please tell me if the regimen below sounds too heafty.

Morning and night:
spot treat with 5% salicylic acid spot treat with supercop2X
apply moisturizer
along with using a microderabrasion cream for scarred spots about 2 or 3 times a week, followed by a 3% salicylic acid.

Does this sound ok?
Also, I have some blemishes but I really want to use the super cop instead of the serum because I think it just isn't working for me. I know your it's recommended to use serums for blemish-prone skin but do you think it would be ok to use super cop on marks only, carefully avoiding other types of blemishes? Or can I apply it to all types of blemishes as well?
Thanks.
Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Paris
3 July 2006

Also get a microdermabrasion cloth to help remove scar tissue. And send a request to Skin Biology for free LacSal cream. Say I said to ask for it.

If these do not help, then you may need a stronger hydroxy acid.
Please tell me why the copper creams are not advised for oily, blemish-prone skin. Is is because they are pore clogging?
Will the creams actually cause more breakouts, or is it that the serums help the blemishes?
I'm asking because I'm having minimal results from the super cp serum and feel I need to use the super cop2X but have blemish-prone skin.
Can I just use the cream and battle the other types of blemishes with stronger salicylic acids and reitn A?

Picture of Dr. Pickart
The oils in the creams seems to activate outbreaks in some people. Emu Oil seems to be the only oil that does not cause outbreaks.
I'm using the super cp serum but want to use super cop because I feel I need a stronger affect but I have blemish-prone skin.
I read that the serums do not readily penetrate the skin because they are lipid free and that using emu oil after, will literally push the serums into the skin I guess making them stronger.
Can you give me your input on the matter and if these statements are true? Thanks