Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Color of CP Cream Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi SB team,

I have searched the forum but found no topics discussing the color of those products that I'd like to purchase.

I have been using Super GHK, CP serum, TriReduction & Lascal serum for 3 months (I mainly use either one in the evening) & would like to add one cream into morning regime.

I'd like to know what the color is of Protect & Restore Classic Cream, Skin Signal Cream & Protect & Restore Day Cover.

I cannot use TriReduction in the morning as it is quite dark in color.

FYI, I only apply sunscreen, without make-up, and would like to apply one of the said cream underneath of sunscreen.
Picture of stoney
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hi Carrot, P&R DayCover would be your best bet. It is the lightest in color since it contains Titanium Dioxide which is white. Plus you will get additional Sun Protection.

P&R Classic or High Retinol would be next in line & should not leave a blue tinge.

I use Skin Signals Solution in the AM followed by DayCover no problem. But Super CP or Tri-Red definitely gives me the "smurf-look"... Eeker...so I use the bluer stuff in the PM. SS Cream is a little blue, so for me, I use it as my PM eye cream.
Hi Stoney,

Thx for your quick response & advice!

Have a good day!
Picture of Rossana
quote:
But Super CP or Tri-Red definitely gives me the "smurf-look"... Eeker

LOLLLLL I like the smurfy blue smiley Stoney! Big Grin
I use P&R with retinol daily under my eyes and I am fairly sure that you will not have any problem at all with its color. However I cannot tell for sure because I do not get blue color even with SuperCop2X (if in light amount). I guess it depends, if your skin is a bit dark you won't notice, but anyway the color of P&R with Retinol is so pale that I would be really surprised if it'd make even a fair skin tone blueish. Actually before reading this thread I had no idea that Tri-Red could make a fair skin look blueish...

Life is too short to remove USB safely!
Picture of SkinBioTeam
Hi Everyone,

I think that everyone responds a bit differently, I am very fair skinned and none of the creams leave a blue tint, not even the TriReduction. Just remember to use a light amount of everything. You will still get great results!

Best Wishes
~The SkinBio Team