Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Making my own Super CP Cream? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
If I mixed super cop with exfol cream would I get the same results as the Super Cop Serum?
Reason I ask is that your cream Exfol and cream CPs make my skin very happy as they are moisturizing and have little extra ingredients like E and other goodies for my skin.
Would you consider making a Super CP cream, or is the Super cop an equivalent to your Super CP Serum?
Thanks,
Moncherie
Picture of BlueEyes
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
In my opinion, SuperCop is much stronger than the Super CP Serum. Skin Biology has said that they both contain the same amount of copper, but they will agree that for some reason, the SuperCop has a much stronger effect on the skin. I personally like the serums for over-all facial use, and the strong creams for spot-treating scars, wrinkles, stretch marks, etc. However, everyones skin is different, so you will just have to experiment cautiously to find what works best for you.
So anyway: SuperCop does not equal Super CP Serum. It is much stronger. Smiler

~Brett~

"The caterpillar sheds his skin, to free the butterfly within...."
I think that mixing super cop with exfol would reduce the effectiveness of the exfol...? Why not just use the exfol, wait, and then use super cop?
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Moncherie:

Just to clarify - Dr. Pickart says you could mix a SRCP cream + Exfol Cream...but you'd get a much weaker product than the Super Cop (which contains a higher level of SRCPs).

Super Cop is "like" the cream equivalent of Super CP Serum (but not exactly)...But Dr. Pickart does say that Super Cop seems to be stronger. The Super CP Serum contains the strongest SRCP level he could make in a serum. It is the strongest serum he could make before it starts to fall apart.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Thank you for answering.
I understand now.
Moncherie