New
Find
Notify
Tools
"Clean" routine Login/Join

Picture of Zuzu's Petals
posted   Report This Post  
Dear Skin Biology,

I have streamlined my routine, and, as a result, my skin is looking quite nice. I am presently using emu oil and a sunscreen only if I go into the sun for an extended period.

I want to begin again with SRCPs, but I don't want to use too many different ingredients. If I add Exfol Serum, instead of cream, can I mix Emu Oil-S with it to make it more moisturizing? I can't leave my skin without moisture for more than a minute or two.

Please help ASAP. I really did a number on my skin by mixing too many ingredients. Also, there is considerable questionable advice on this forum and I would love for you to put together a section that clarifies YOUR findings and recommendations.

Thanks.

Zuzu

On ne voit pas qu'avec le coeur
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Zuzu:

We're glad to hear that your skin is doing pretty well after your rest.

You can try mixing your emu oil in with your Exfol Serum (perhaps after you cleanse your skin and it is lightly damp: Apply Exfol Serum lightly and then follow with a little Emu Oil to add some moisture).

We will have to add a section where we clarify what we believe will work. But what is very clear is that each individual will have to be treated as a separate unique case. So we try to make ourselves available here to work with you and come up with your own "personalized skin regimen" according to Dr. Pickart's suggestions.

If you have other questions you can give us a call tomorrow (or Mon-Fri) between (10-4pm Pacific Time) and we'd be happy to talk to you about other options for your skin.

-Skin Bio Team
Picture of Zuzu's Petals
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I'm going to try that, Skin Bio. I'll give you an update in about two weeks. If I start to have trouble again, I'll give you a call.

Zuzu

On ne voit pas qu'avec le coeur