Find
Notify
Tools
Sample Products Login/Join

Picture of nanakomaki
posted   Report This Post  
Hi,

I wasn't sure where to post...

Anyway, I am interested in Protect & Restore Body Lotion...but there are 8 different scents that I would like to try them out...but I can't really afford to try out all of them at once.

Is there any chance to have like 15ml x 8 scents sample package (or something like that kind) available in the future? Either Body Lotion, Calypso's Oil, or Calypso's Body Perfumes...just try out the scent before buying large one?

Thank you very much!
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear nanakomaki:

Thank you for posting your request. However at this time the best way to sample/test out various scents is by taking advantage of our Program for Free Bonuses - 1 item free per $50 ordered.

This is a great way to sample and test out the various perfumes, oils, and scented body lotions.

If you are not quite sure which scent may be most appealing to you, use the charts on our page at: Mood Enhancing Effects of Scents on Males and Females.

Then choose that particular scent as your free bonus the next time you order! This way before you purchase a large size of the product you can sample it at no additional cost to you.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology