Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Color change of SuperCop2X Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I think I've read someone post this question before, but here it is again: I use very small amounts of SC2X on scars only, and had stopped it a few months ago because of an excessive irritation on my chin, where I was using it (not related to the SC2X, but in the same area). When I bought it about six months ago it was bright turquoise. I resumed using it a few nights ago, and now it's more of a hunter green color. Is it still 'good', effective, or should I get a new batch? I'm not sure what the color change means.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
It should be OK. There is some oxidation that takes place with time but the blue-green creams always work well.

But keep in mind that Super Cop is alway very strong and must be started lightly.
Thanks Dr P. I'm just using it on scars, exactly in the depression, and not every night since some redness & scabbing seems to occur. I've found that putting it on with one of those pointed cosmetic Q-tips work great to really get it into the scar. I'm still getting the stinging/itching after application, but I wasn't sure if the oxidization was harmful or not.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Ionic copper is copper +1 which is colorless and does nothing on skin.

Copper 2+ is blue and repairs skin.

Copper 3+ is green - you see in one the roofs of some buildings in Europe.

Copper 3+ is difficult to study but and prepare but appears to increase in our products. Someday we will prepare and copper 3+ skin cream. But my guess is that it would drift toward blue-green.