Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Super Cp under the the eyes? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hello,
Can Super CP Serum go under the eyes at the delicate eye skin?
I know it has salicylic acid in it and since you should not put alicylic acid under the eyes skin I am wondering?
Thanks,
Moncherie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hi Moncherie,

Did you need further clarification with the answers already provided in the previous link? https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...0034833/m/5320044134

Some SRCP users, including me, have seen positive results using Super CP Serum (and Exfol and a moisturizer) under the eyes. Some have used stronger SRCPs and hydroxy acid. I have used stronger SRCPs around my eyes, but I mostly used CP Serum, Super CP Serum, and Exfol periodically around 2-3 times a week max, and I moisturize and protect the eye area multiple times a day with JASON Vitamin E oil or an anti-oxidant eye cream.

Depending on your age, your skin condition under the eyes, cosmetic use, UV exposure, and skin remodeling goals, you may or may not need to supply Super CP Serum or Exfol to the skin under the your eyes everyday. If you are uncertain or are worried, you could also buffer your skin first with some antioxidant cream or bho. Just make sure to use protective oils/creams that you found to be effective and compatible with the skin around your eyes before you start your treatment. You'll have to experiment to find what frequency and combination work best for the skin under your eyes.

Also "looking worse than before" when using SRCPs around the eyes doesn't mean permanent skin damage or that one should necessary stop therpay completely (using copper peptides) if an immediate severe skin allergy can be ruled out. My philosophy and approach is to adjust and supply topical actives around the eyes with extra care than for my face and with lots of eye protection from an emolliant when first experimenting with a new eye treatment routine and for daily protection from free radicals.

If the use of Super CP Serum, Exfol, and a biological oil didn't work well under the eyes for you after you've made adjustments with the uptake and frequency of use, then you still have other lesser strengths of SRCPs to choose from: CP Serum, two eye creams, and other SRCPs creams. Once you gain some familiarity of how our skin under the eye react to Super CP Serum and a biological oil(with or w/o Exfol), you could take this feedback and knowledge to fine tune the best under-eye care treatment for you. The combination and flexibility are limitless.

What references or reasons lead you to believe that one should not apply salicylic acid under the eyes?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
quote:
Originally posted by JW:
Also "looking worse than before" when using SRCPs around the eyes doesn't mean permanent skin damage or that one should necessary stop therpay completely (using copper peptides) if an immediate severe skin allergy can be ruled out.

That is if you have used or could use any SRCPs, including Super CP Serum, on any part of your face previously and past the initial skin reactions beyond the trial period of 2-4 weeks, the adverse eye skin reactions you're experiencing are most likely transitional and remedial by modulating the uptake of copper peptides with a biological oil and not a severe allergy. Some if not all may experience slight skin reactions at first of using SRCPs. Therefore, it might also be a good idea to allow your skin to build up some tolerance for SRCPs on your face and become familiar with how your skin react to Super CP Serum and hydroxy acids and biological oils before treating the eye areas with SRCPs.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Moncherie:

We do have clients who have worked up to be able to use Super CP Serum around the eye area. Generally these are clients who have used much milder products for some time and very, very slowly worked up to be able to use such a strong product around such a delicate area.

But at the link below, one of the charts mention that a person could gradually work up to using Super CP Serum very lightly although the process may take 6-12 months.

http://www.skinbio.com/cpnighteyes.html

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Thank you for getting back with me about it.
Moncherie