Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
HELP?EYE BAGS AND LARGE PORES Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Since I can't post pics on this section my pic titled "mybags3c" will be under the progess pics folder. It's also in other threads here on the forum.

I am having trouble with large pores on the tops of my cheek area and EYE BAGS (that I hate I hardly ever smile because of them) and don't know what to do. They are all getting worse. So, i posted this in my "skin removal" thread, but wanted to post elsewhere too to see if I could get any comments under some of the other threads. A lot of ppl tell me i am stupid and i looke decent so there's nothing to worry about but I think these bags are plain GROSS and unattractive. I mean who really wants to smile and have the underneath of your eyeballs puff up looking like someone just smacked you? A photo is posted so you can see what I am talking about.
<<One thing I am having a huge personal issue with right now (and I am going to post elsewhere on the board about it too incase the public can't see my post here or don't visit this thread) is the BAGS under my eyes. Oh my when I smile they are horrible, and anyone who says they don't notice or don't see a thing are LIARS with a capital L. LOL A few ppl have been honest about the BAGS and do ask "why are your eyes so swollen" NOT the comment I want to hear but at least I do know I am not a lone or nuts when I talk about "THE BAGS" lol Do you have any suggestions on this matter? I will try to post a good up close pic so you can see what I am talking about. Most ppl think I am nuts and say I am just vain or stupid, but I really don't enjoy every time I smile that my under my eyes it looks like someone punched the heck out of me. I was recommended to do MicroDerm but that is very expensive considering you have to have several treatments and close together. I did have one treatment but just couldn't afford 100 bucks a treatment every few days. I also have permanent make-up so I have to be careful what I put around my eyes and lips.

Hugs,
Bridge =)>>
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Actually Bridge from these pictures it looks like you have beautiful skin!

We've noticed many posting their comments/suggestions we'd recommend studying our page at: http://store.reverseskinaging...._Night_Eyes_p/26.htm

Continue with CP Night Eyes, Emu Oil-S, and/or DMAE. Contact us with any further questions you would like us to directly address.

Best Wishes - And thanks for posting!
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Bridge:

Just one further note - Remember not to proceed too quickly or heavily with products around the eyes. Overuse can make things temporarily look worse before it looks better.

So use everything very lightly.

If you look at our testimonials page: http://reverseskinaging.com/pictures.html - Especially the testimonials where you can see the results around the eye area, you'll be able to see that mainly people used some type of SRCP product and mild exfoliation to effect a sort of tightening/lifting...

For concerns about pore size - See Dr. Pickart's suggestions as posted at:
http://reverseskinaging.com/pores.html

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,