New
Find
Notify
Tools
Help with Sun Damage Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi

was wandering if Skin biology could help me with a couple of things:

I have redness on my cheeks from sun damage. It becomes redder in heat/sunlight and is usually less red when i wake up in the morning.

I've tried 8% vitamin K cream, Super CP serum with Emu oil and am in the process of using a microdermabrasion cloth (heavy scrubbing every 8 days with light maintenance scrubbing daily). None of these has had any effect - for good or for bad. What do u recommend?

Also I have darkish patches under my eyes and some visible veins, not sure how long i have had these for. What do u recommend for this?

Many Thanks
Jr
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
First start with 4 drops of CP Serum daily. Then follow with alight amount of emun oil for skin.

It will take about two months to rejuvenate your skin to a point where you can move to increase the intensity of your products.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Thanks

in what ration should I dilute super CP serum to achieve the same effect as cp serum? (if that is possible)

I just ordered some glycolic acid on a recommendation that you gave me in an email. ShouldI use this on its own, together or at all?
Just to add: the glycolic acid peel is 30% concentration
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear jr56:

Dr. Pickart will probably post back to you - But...

Generally we recommend diluting the SRCP Serums with water (50% or more). Some take 1-2 drops in the palm of their hand and add 3-5 drops water. Around the eye area is especially sensitive and one should start with CP Night Eyes Premier in this area.

On the day that you use the glycolic acid, use it as directed. Most seem to use it only every two weeks or once a week, depending on what they are trying to effect. On the day that you use it, you can use a dilution of Regular CP Serum and Emu Oil for Skin. See our: Tips for Post Procedure Skin Care

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,