Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Product bought from ebay vs skin biology Login/Join

<trueskin>
posted   Report This Post  
Hi I am new to the forum but not new to sb. I have been using the products for one year, or so I thought. I bought products on ebay that were meant to be from sb and when I actually bought them from sb they were different. The color, the smell and textures. Should I be disguarding those ebay products and starting all over. I am worried about what "did" I actually put on my skin because even after 1 year my fine lines under eyes are still there and I follow directions well. Please help.
<trueskin>
posted   Report This Post  
well, I used the sb products for the first time last nite and I already noticed an improvement. the exfol serum or what was supposed to be that was white and a cream and the real one is clear and more like a true serum. My eyes look better after one application. I just wish that I didnt try to find that deal on ebay and i hope that healthy complexion or whoever it was is not still selling, i wasted a lot of time and money!!!
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Wow, what an awful thing to go through. I'm glad you got it straightened out. It's too bad there are unscrupulous wastrels like that out there.