Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Tri-Redcution Cream vs PR 3 Login/Join

Picture of stoney
posted   Report This Post  
I was wondering what is the differnce between the Tri-Reduction Cream & PR 3 with Retinol? I tired Tri-Reduction Cream & it caused some severe breakouts & currently use PR 7 Day Cream in AM & PR 2 at night. I was wondering about PR 3 for night use with the added retinol, but noticed it was also retinol palimate...How is it different from Tri-Reduction? Would I be better off using a seperate retinol, like Afirm with my PR 2?...I'm 48 & improving, but slowly.
Picture of stoney
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Also Dr. Pickard,

My skin is very rescillient & have worked up to LacSal Cream in PM & Super Cop Serum in AM using a 30% Fruit Acid once a week. The side of just one of my cheeks is very bumpy (must be a combination of STUBBORN little plugs & some scarring, my breakouts are ocassional & hormonal. The plugs seem to continually form under the skin & are trapped. I've been spot treating this area with Super Cop 2x with Emu oil on top for a month (a major degunking on one spot, but the other little bumps don't budge) Would a derma roller be help on this area to open these plugs? I don't want to do the wrong thing at this point & make it worse...I would appreciate you thoughts...Thanks!
Picture of stoney
Hi Rosy,

I was hoping to hear from Dr Pickart, but realize how busy he must be. I suppose I knew the answers to some of my questions before even asking, but wasn't sure if the breakouts from the Tri-Reduction w/ Retinol were from the cream or retinol palimate or both? I was considering trying it on the sun damaged area on my neck but not sure if it would be too strong...I've been using exfol serum & CP Serum on the neck area for quite some time (no results).

Also would Afirm Retinol be something Dr. Pickart would recommend with its Micro-Sponge delivery or is there something better?

As far as the bumps on my cheek & the use of a Derma Roller, I knew that it was probably the next step...just a little hesitant though & was looking for reassurance from Dr. Pickart Love. Well, I used it for the 1st time today & was pleased on how simple & painless it was. I could actually feel the Super Cop 2X penetrate after use & applied the Emu oil as usual. The redness only lasted about 10 - 15 mins...I am now more optimitic than ever & hope to finally see the results I've been looking for with weekly use in my ongoing quest for smooth, flawless skin.

As far as the sun damage on my neck, would the Derma Roller help or is that just to sensitive an area?

Any thoughts or recommendations would be apprecited... Smiler
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Sorry about the slow reply. I have been working on a manuscript and hiding.

You can get breakouts from retinol containing products in oily skin areas such as the T-Zone.