Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  Questions Specifically for SKIN BIOLOGY    Are 3-4 drops of CP (or Super CP) really enough for the entire face?

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Are 3-4 drops of CP (or Super CP) really enough for the entire face? Login/Join

Picture of John
posted   Report This Post  
Dear Skin Bio,
I just want to be sure, as 3-4 drops don't seem to be enough to cover my face. If I were to add a few drops of water to it (to get it to go further) won't I be diluting its strength too much and thus, dimishing its effectiveness?

I've always used a good amount of both serums (like, 1/2 a teaspoon of each!) but I've come to the conclusion that's WAY too much and definitely (in my case, anyway) brings on the "uglies".

Can you please address what you believe is a SUFFICIENT amount of CP's to be applying each time to the face? Oh...and as for the Exfol Serum...what's the suggested amount for that, too? Again, I was just pouring about a teaspoon of it in my hands and spreading it on my face, but if you think that amount is too much than I'd just assume use less of that product, as well. Obviously, it will be more cost effective for me if I decrease the amounts I'm using.

When you have a chance, please let us know what you think is the optimum amount of these products that we should be using as I'm certain I'm not the only one who has questioned this...

Thanks very much (as always),
John
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear John:

Very good question - We receive phone calls on this very often.

We do recommend starting with a max of 3-4 drops of Regular CP Serum (if you're just starting) or Super CP Serum.

This does not mean exact drops that have to be measured out...It just serves to mean a very, very light application. It should just barely cover the face without leaving it excessively damp or wet.

Besides, our current bottles may make it difficult to accurately measure out 3-4 drops...but that's okay. Put a little (perhaps a nickel-sized amount) in the palm of a clean hand and with your other fingers dab into that and apply a little on one cheek, then the other, then the forehead/nose, then the chin...Move it around. Applying the serums onto a face that is slightly damp may assist this.

The amount that penetrates or goes into the skin, is the amount that goes in. Excessive use may just be a waste of product and can fall into the category of "over-use".

Everyone is different though - Some clients tell us they use much more of our serums with no problems...Others tell us they have to use a very light amount. We stay on the side of caution and recommend a very light amount to start with.

Exfol Serum, perhaps a bit more can be used but try not to over-do it especially around sensitive areas (i.e. around the eyes and neck areas).

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology