Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Not sure Customer Service recs are accurate Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Dear Alexis - We are so sorry! Frowner
You're post was accidentally edited instead of replied to.

Please re-post your original statements (if at all possible)...We are so sorry about this.

You had asked that it seems that when you originally called us, you were told to use Exfol Cream in the AM then directly use Emu Oil-S. Then in the PM, use Super CP Serum + P&R Cream.

You have dehydrated skin that in the past was oily and are trying to reduce pore size.

You wondered why you were instructed to use the products this way and were'nt quite sure if you had been told what to use correctly.

Especially since you had heard different things, including that Super CP Serum was for advanced use.

We're hoping you could please re-post the original message since others may be able to help you as well.

Thanks!
-Skin Bio Team

-------------------------------

Dear Alexis:

It is true that you may hear different things (for instance, from directly contacting Skin Biology and suggestions given here).

Because there is no real "wrong way" to use the products it can be difficult to know just how to proceed. Our biggest caution is against overuse of the products - Other than that you'll find that a variety of methods have been able to generate good results.

However, with the information you've supplied (especially about having problems with pore size), we would suggest actually using the Exfol Serum over the Exfol Cream.

If you have already purchased the Exfol Cream that should be okay.

Generally (for those starting off) we recommend to use the Exfoliator in the AM and the SRCP product in the PM - That is why you were instructed to use the Exfol Cream in the AM (and apply Emu Oil-S for hydration ---as needed---) and apply the Super CP Serum in the PM.

Super CP Serum, although our strongest SRCP serum formula to date, is fairly easy to use and you'll probably gain the best results with Super CP Serum. So although it is for "advanced use" we are now starting many of our new customers on this formula and instructing a light amount be used (just enough to cover the face/area - perhaps 3-4 drops).

Since your pores "become congested easily if you use something too rich", we'd strongly suggest ordering ONLY small sample sizes to start and watch carefully your individual skin's response to the creams.

See our information on improving pores at:
http://www.reverseskinaging.com/pores.html

We hope this helps...Give us a call if you'd like more information.
-Skin Bio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I was feeling neglected until I clicked on my post (which showed zero responses) to see that you had in fact answered. You did a fine job summarizing my questions! And I appreciate, and understand your answers. Smiler There was only one question left unanswered: Should I re-start my regime with Super CP Serum AND P&R13 in the evening? Or just leave the P&R out of the pic for now?

Alexis