Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
skin signals spray bottle Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I'm using Skin signals currently and have used a sample bottle , 1 bottle without a sprayer and now am using the new one with the spray. I use it all over, not just my face and am using it much faster with the spray bottle than I did with the regular drop bottle. Is it possible to order it with out the spray or do I need to switch to super cp or another solution. I like the products and have been using them since Aug. of 2009 but maybe it's time to go a little stronger anyway.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Our clients kept asking for a sprayer. You could transfer the Skin Signals to another container.

It is also strong, so you could dilute it with 50% water to extend it.
Picture of stoney
I too like the dropper bottle for Skin Signals.

Maybe SB can offer it both ways? .5 & 1.7 oz Spray and 1 oz dropper bottle. Pretty Please? Love

I will continue to use SS on my face and Super CP Serum on my body.
I also find it difficult to control the amount of product used with either the pump or spray bottle.

Dropper would be ideal for the Serum products. With the Creams I fill the Small 8ml Skin Biology Samples from the larger 4oz bottle. This helps me to have much more control then using the Creams straight out of the larger bottle.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
We are trying to decide what to do.

About 70% prefer the spray and about 30% would like a dropper.