Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
sun/age spots Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I've been using CP's for 8 weeks and the light brown age spots on my face have become darker. I was hoping they would at least be getting lighter or at best be disappearing. I am using exfol serum, cp serum, trireduction w/retinol and spot treating w/super cop, all with no irritation, just darkening.
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear altagirl:

Make sure you are removing all product by washing your face with very warm water when you wash off the SRCPs (of course the water shouldn't be scalding hot, but it shouldn't be lukewarm either).

Use very light applications of the product and make sure you are consistently using your Exfol Serum. You may want to invest in a microdermabrasion cloth, or a good skin scrub, to further assist exfoliation of the damage.

Take things slowly, but it should start to even out.

See [URL= http://www.reverseskinaging.com/tips.html]Helpful Tips while Using SRCPs[/URL] for further help.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
quote:
Originally posted by altagirl:
I've been using CP's for 8 weeks and the light brown age spots on my face have become darker. I was hoping they would at least be getting lighter or at best be disappearing. I am using exfol serum, cp serum, trireduction w/retinol and spot treating w/super cop, all with no irritation, just darkening.

Some spots are very tough, so also use physical abrasion each day to remove a small amount of the spot. Microdermabrsion cloths work very well on hard blemishes.