Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
How do I know when to move up in strength? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I've been successfully using the products from the rejuvenation sample kit for about six weeks and am definitely seeing some improvements in my skin. Absolutely no new breakouts, more even tone (in non-blemished skin) and slowly but surely my brown spots from old blemishes appear to be diminishing. My under eye area looks firmer and even the upper lid/brow bone area looks much improved. Amazing.

I started out slowly (per the instructions) and used a very diluted bit of CP serum at night and alternated Exfol serum with Exfol cream in the mornings. Moved up to using 3-4 healthy drops of CP at night as well as putting BHO on after as opposed to before. Although my skin is normal to dry, I prefer the serums for some reason. I also use a 12% aha from time to time, but just spot treating. DMAE serum is something else I use under my eyes, although it can be drying.

I would like to spot treat with a stronger copper peptide but don't know if I am ready. I am about ready to place another order and get full sizes of both BHOs, so any input would be most appreciated.

Thanks!!

Wendy

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear MissW:

When one decides to move up to a stronger SRCP product (if ever they even decide to do so) will depend on how things have gone for them so far.

You may want to try it - If the first couple of weeks of doing so don't go that well you can always back down.

We suggest gradually working in the stronger product. You may want to use the stronger product first as a spot treatment or alternate it, every other night, with your regular strength product.

Be sure to very carefully watch for any irriation or signs of overuse.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,