Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
How should I incorporate SB into my current regimen? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I have spent hundreds of dollars on other skin care lines(which I can't afford to waste).

I found SB a couple days ago, but haven't ordered yet. Should I replace my current items one by one with SB or get a complete line of SB and alternate daily with my current regimen?

The website and all the information it contains is great! I love the fact that I can start off slowly and gently with SB, and adjust as needed.

Age 62, Oily Sensitive w/Large Pores
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Eager2Learn:

The best way to proceed might be by picking up one of our starter kits (such as the Sensitive Skin Trial Kit).

You can continue with the products you currently use and gradually fade them out as your skin begins the remodeling process.

Or you can at least add Super GHK-Copper Serum into your regimen today (this is a great product for sensitive, oily skin.

See the following pages of our website:
www.reverseskinaging.com/oily.html
www.reverseskinaging.com/pores.html

Here is a suggestion on how you can start using the products:

AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of Super GHK-Copper Serum (which contains a mild but effective concentration of SRCPs that can be used very lightly once a day). This should just barely cover the area without leaving the skin excessively wet or damp.

Tip! On top of the copper-peptide serum of your choice you could apply a very light amount of Sebum Be Gone (Oil Reduction Serum) which works well as a light splash for the reduction of excess oil production. This product is great for reducing the look of enlarged pores.

PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the area, lightly apply Exfol Serum (a 2% hydroxy acid product that helps exfoliate dead skin cells). Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,