Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
DMAE Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I was wondering if Dr. Pickart had given any more thought to producing a good quality DMAE product. I recall he had mentioned something about it awhile back. It would be awesome if he did, and I believe there would be a good market for it.

Thank you!

Kathy Smiler
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I would like to see that too. I am paying a bundle ($50) for a supposed 3% DMAE. Not sure who makes it because the print on the jar is so small.

I currently buy it from DY. I have nothing against her site...I buy a lot of things there, but I would like to see a Dr. P version of at least 3%.

Actually, you bring up an interesting topic. I have come to the conclusion recently that CPs are just part of the secret to reversing aging skin. I recently changed my routine to use a PSF .5 Retinol product one night and Cps the next.

I have not tried any of Skin Bios Retinol products. Maybe someone can say if they are as effective as PSF version. If not, then that could be another product to offer. (without squalane for example).
Hi Unknown Soldier,

I'm wondering if we are using the same 3% DMAE Gel from DY. I am also using the $50.00 one so I am assuming we are both using the same thing. I won't buy it again. Two strikes and it's out! Is this it?

The odd thing is, I bought the first jar directly from Intensive Nutrition, and the second one from Diana Yvonne (she buys it from IN, it's the same product). The packaging was the same, but I could swear the one I bought first from Intensive Nutrition seemed stronger, although the one I bought from Diana had more product in the jar! Confused I'd like to find a good amine DMAE that I can trust what is in it, quality and quantity.

Kathy Smiler

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Hi Kathy, yes that's the one.

Sorry you had issues with the strength and amount in the jar. Maybe Dr. P can really get going on this if enough people want it.

So far I am on my second jar. It really goes fast. I bet they have a tidy profit margin on that stuff.

Anyway, I am currently using it on my neck and under eye. I guess it will be months before I know the results. I have some serious "eye puff" issues.
I'll bet the profit is through the roof. Eeker I try to only use it a few days a week because it's so expensive! I just use it on my eyelids for "lift" and hopefully for preventative measures!

I tried the bitartrate formula from Pure Skin Formulations which is supposed to be 15% bitartrate but it didn't do a thing for me. One product that PSF do have that I like very much is the Phyto-Lift Cranberry Eye Gel. It contains matrixyl for collagen production and gives an instant "smoothing" effect. A very nice product and not over the top in price.

Kathy Smiler
quote:
Phyto-Lift Cranberry Eye Gel

Thanks for the tip. I checked it out on their website and will give it a try.