Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Copper Peptides & Torricelumn Pur Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I'm new to this board, and I was wondering if you can use Copper Peptides with Elizabeth Grants Torricelumn Pur. I have been using Skinbiology copper peptides, I also have the Torricelumn Pur. I have not used it since I started with the Copper Peptides. I was afraid one would cancel out the other. Has anyone else tried the Torricelumn Pur?

Thanks.
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Kathy:

Our products can be used successfully in conjunction with most other products, if clients wish to use them both at the same time. Because our products are more biological in nature than chemical you don't have to worry about chemical interactions with your other products.

We are not very familiar with Torricelumn Pur, but we do encourage our clients to investigate thoroughly the products they choose to put on their precious skin. "Collagen creams" are not very effective since this molecule has a difficult time actually penetrating and getting into the skin (despite what it may be advertised to do).

But if a person wishes to use other products along with our products, they can. We generally state to use Skin Remodeling Copper-Peptides first; as the first thing on the skin (unless another product directly specifies that it must be used first).

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Thank you for answering. I just wanted to make sure I was canceling out the CP'S which are more important to me.