Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Emu Oil to Australia? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Just tried to order some Emu Oil and was notified that you don't/can't send it to Australia Frowner

I'm on my last few drops of this fantastic moisturiser, is there a way I can include it in my order?

Thanks guys,
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Wire:

Yes, our apologies on that.

Due to USA Federal Regulations, we cannot ship this product anywhere outside the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience for our international customers.

Although Dr. Pickart's mix of skin-healthy biologicals and antioxidants combined with distilled and refined pure Emu oil is quite unique, many of our clients outside the USA have substituted (for the time being) with CELES Therapeutic Oil which is wonderful on the skin as well!

CELES Oil is a combination of pure Squalane, Cholesterol Esters, & Lanosterol Esters plus it's now fortified with Vitamin D! - This is our only product supplemented with Vitamin D-3.

And! CELES Oil comes in a large 4oz size for only $40 / Compared with our Emu Oil-S - $32 for 2 ounces.

Wire, we'll be happy to send you a FREE Sample of this product in with your next order of any amount, ok?

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Thank you so much for your answer and suggestion. I've actually ordered already and I think it's in transit so I'll wait till next time and put it on the sample add on.

Cheers Smiler
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Wire:

Yes - Your order is already on its way outside the country.

No worries though. I have made a note in the system for us to include a free sample of CELES Oil in with your following order!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Many thanks Smiler