Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
GHK VIP Luxury Serum sample/out of stock Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I've been using Skin Biology products on and off for over 6 years and especially like your serums. On my latest order I included some extra items I didn't really need so I could receive the GHK VIP Luxury Serum that was advertised as a special for orders over $100 at the time. I didn't receive any notification that it was out of stock when I was completing checkout or afterwards, so I was really disappointed to receive my order with the note "out of stock" ...I was planning to start a half-face test next week using Super GHK on one side and GHK VIP Luxury Serum on the other so I could do a testimonial on the two products. Could you let me know how long it will be until I receive my VIP sample? Thanks in advance for your help Smiler
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Violette:

Thank you for your order!

If you could please contact customerservice@skinbiology.com with your inquiry they will be able to give you information about your order directly please.

We will be sure to keep in touch (here on the forum and via our bi-monthly Newsletters) on any future developments on the VIP Luxury Serum.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of Dr. Pickart
We try to keep our clients happy.

We are sending a package to you today to fix this problem.
Thanks so much Dr. Pickart... your serums have been really effective for me, especially Super GHK and Skin Signals for plumping and firming skin, and generally giving it a glowier look. LacSal is also one of my favorite products since I have very sensitive skin, and a lot of product lines use acids that are too harsh... I never experience any irritation or inflammation with your products, just nice results. I'm excited to try your latest!