Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Help! Problem with CP serum Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I originally bought CP serum 4 years ago but stopped using it after I noticed a slight depression forming on my cheek. I have hyperpigmentation spots and larger pores. I wasn't quite sure if the CP serum was the cause, so after reading glowing reviews I ordered Super CP serum, and Super Cop after finishing the original. I don't have any sensitivity to it and tolerate it well. I also use EMU oil and Exfol Serum. The problem is that in the past year I noticed the depression appears more noticable. I have also been using Lactic Acid peels during this time frame. Well, after using the Super CP serum and Super Cop for the past 12 days, I noticed today that I can see two more slightly round depressions forming. It sort of looks like chicken pox marks or "crop circles". They are whitish in color compared to the rest of my skin. My daughter is getting married in August (I am 52) and wanted my skin to look better not worse. I am getting worried so I stopped using it. Can you advise me as to what's going on and what I can do to help it. Also, the CP products did make my face smoother, more even and overall looking better in the short time I have been using them this time around. Thanks.
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear scanmike:

Although we have personally contacted you on this, we thought for the sake of others reading that we'd include a reply posted here as well:

Always remember that since the skin is in layers, damage many times exists in layers. And a strong "pushing up" of healthier skin may cause buried damage to come to the fore. Here are some tips on how to deal with such a situation:

1. The first and most important thing is to go slow. Use the mildest SRCP product first and very slowly work up to the stronger products if needed.

2. If you are noticing that buried damage is being pushed to the fore with a mild product (i.e. CP Serum) it would be best to dilute that product rather than use a stronger product such as Super CP Serum.

3. Use a gentle but effective method of exfoliation at the same time as the copper-peptide product. This way you are sloughing off (exfoliating off) any damage as it may come to the fore.

This is the only true method to remodel or renew the skin. It is not a cosmetic cover up or "quick fix". It takes time and patience. But this method does repair damage from the inside out and in time reveal younger, healthier, tighter skin.

We would recommend carefully reviewing the following links on SRCPs:
Layers of Damage
How to Reduce the appearance of Blemishes

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Also look at www.reverseskinaging.com/buried-skin-damage.html.

It is difficult to convince people of the quantity of buried damage under their skin.