Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Minumum time between applications Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
A few questions.

1) My understanding is that second gen CPs work for about 12 hours. My understanding is that GHK-cu breaks down quicker. How long does GHK-cu work and do the second gens work for about 12 hours?

2) I apply CP's twice per day. What is the minimum time between applications?

Thanks
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
In all of the human studies, the copper peptides were applied once a day.

GHK has good penetration into normal healthy skin. But it is extremely sensitive to the enzymes that break down proteins after wounding. The types of bacteria that colonize wounds can also break down GHK and other growth factors in minutes.

During the studies to determine the structure of GHK, I isolated the molecule from human plasma and the sequence determination was done at the Chemistry Department at Harvard. In one year, I isolated about 100 milligrams of GHK. The sequence of amino acids was to be determined by a timed digestion of the molecule by a proteolytic enzyme, where first one amino acid would be released and later the second. This was a standard method for finding the sequence of amino acids in small peptides.

Two determinations were done on the isolated GHK samples. However, in both cases, the enzymes broke down the GHK almost immediately and no useful data was obtained.

So, I spent the next six months isolating more GHK. On the second, try the group at Harvard used less of the proteolytic enzymes and the proper sequence was obtained.

For yourself, twice a day should do all you need. You can only push these biochemical systems so fast.
Picture of stoney
Maxx, I thought you asked about using GHK & ROLLING. But now I can't find it?... Confused?

My best guess is that it is better to use 2nd gen SRCPs while ROLLING & remodeling skin. GHK would be better for maintaining or IDEAL to use in between aggressive sessions when you are babying your skin.

I have been using the NEW Skin Signals Cream with GHK around my eyes every night that I have basically already remodeled with 2nd gen CPs and LUV it!... Thumbs UP!
quote:
Maxx, I thought you asked about using GHK & ROLLING. But now I can't find it?.

I did. But I didn't get an answer and I probably wouldn't understand it so I deleted it. Too much free time on my hands.

I'm going to be having a Professional needling session next Friday. At least I hope she's professional. Found her on CraigsList...... Not really Smiler

Since I don't know how long the enzymes would be active and breakdown GHK. I'm going to avoid it and use the 2nd gens only for at least a week.

I really don't need much around the eyes. I'm just using the Super GHK alternating with the Night Eyes. I guess my wife was cruising the forum. My sample of SS Cream somehow moved to her side of the medicine cabinet. She's using that and alternating with the Super GHK. If I ever get my "own" SS cream will probably go that route. Thats the only area she needs help so I'll let her keep it. I'll probably have to put some kind of internet block on the SB forum to keep her away from my stuff Smiler

BW Maxx
Picture of Dr. Pickart
You can roll with GHK-copper. Light rolling should not release the enzymes that damage GHK and should increase GHK-copper uptake.

Skin Signals Cream has replaced Trireduction as my favorite. No one believes my age or my wife's age.
Thanks Dr. Pickart. How long do the enzymes last if there is blood serum involved, an actual wounding of the skin?

BW Maxx