Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
what products to use for wrinkle reduction/sagging Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I have just recieved my first bottle of cp serum. I am 58 with pretty good skin. I have some wrinkles over my upper lip and a bit of sagging starting on my neck. Also the pores on my chin and forehead seem a bit large. Not clogged just large.
This is my current routine
AM
2drops cp serum on face
1drop on neck
PM
Wash face with apricot scrub
Alph hHydroxy Acid souffle(12%glycolic)face/neck
Reviva DMAE cream face/neck

Is this ok or should I be doing something different? My goals are to reduce the wrinkles above my lip, firm up my neck, and reduce the size of my pores.

look forward to your advice
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear adamo:

Your regimen actually sounds pretty good. Take things very slowly (it's good you use such a light amount of CP Serum).

What we have seen to work best to reduce the appearance of wrinkles is using some type of hydroxy acid (or manual method of light abrasion) to increase the skin cell turnover rate and break down damage + the use of SRCPs to aid in healthy skin renewal.

Please keep us posted on your progress.

Removing Wrinkles and Why Wrinkles Develop
How to Improve the Appearance of Pores

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Thanks for your prompt reply. I have some additional questions:
-How do I build up the use of cp serum.?
-What is the ultimate amount of cp serum to use?
-Can I use Reviva DMAE cream over cp seerum or will the vit.c in it react poorly with cp serum?
-Should I be using emu oil or squalane with retinol? Which is better?
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear adamo:

1. Some clients never work up to using more of the CP Serum. They like to use a very, very light amount or they dilute it and have been seeing good results with that - So they stay at a very light application.

To start with, many use 2-3 drops of the CP Serum and add 3-5 drops water and pat onto the face. Or they use an un-diluted very light application.

After 4-6 weeks of use without any signs of overuse or irritation they may start to use a little more, or dilute it with less water. It just depends. You can experiment around a bit and see what seems to work best for your individual skin.

2. The "ultimate amount of CP Serum" depends on the person. Our products are very different in that there really is no one specific regimen that a person has to follow to see results.

Again, some have done very well starting out slow and then working up to 3-5 drops (or more) un-diluted on the entire face. Others have stayed at a diluted, light amount and have done very well.

We do have to say that Less Is More and Slow is Always Better. Each person's skin is different and unique and will respond to our products differently than another.

3. We've had clients use the Reviva DMAE cream with CP Serum successfully. If you are concerned about it you can always alternate it every other day with the CP Serum.

But we have since taken off cautions about using products with vitamin C in them while using SRCPs because it doesn't seem to be posing as much of a problem as we had once thought.

4. Emu Oil-S and Retinol in Squalane are both excellent moisturizers. For very dry skin, the Retinol in Squalane may work better. For those with oily-to-combination skin, the Emu Oil may work better.

It seems to be a matter of preference. Some seem to love the feel and results of the Retinol in Squalane as it combines two intense moisturizers. Some like the Emu Oil-S since it is supplemented with antioxidants and our own mix of vitamins/biological healing oils and may be better for those who have a tendency towards breakouts.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team