Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
folligen for blondes Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
thinking of using folligen for blondes. may i check is it more to a solution, lotion or cream?

is it possible to use it with a dropper? if it is more to lotion/cream is it possible to water it down with alcohol? perfer to use an dropper for application.

thanks.
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hey Ryan. Its a thick Cream. Thicker then any of the Copper Peptides creams for the face. Way to thick to use out of a dropper unless you really dilute it.

I put the FFB on my fingers. Then just hold my fingers under warm water for a few seconds till it thins, then apply.

If you have a full head of hair and are just trying to thicken the hair will have to use a way to dilute FFB or you will use way too much.

Dropper would be sweet. But the FFB really delivers on all its promises.

BW MaxxC
argh!!! that really disappointing. i have a history of problem on keeping up with using cream based topical on scalp. it just take too much time. can take nearly 20mins to cover a decent area which just a couple of mins with a dropper.
Yeah I wish it was available in a lotion or solution. Even diluting it I feel like I waste a lot. Its so thick you can put it on your finger and hold it upside down and it just stays there. Defies gravity LOL

Maxx
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Private Ryan:

What some have done is take half of Folligen for Blondes and put in a separate container.

Then with half of it still in the dropper of the 1oz, they add a bit of Squalane which is very fluid and mix briskly together.

This will thin the Folligen for Blondes out a bit. And then they can run very little of it along the scalp using the little dropper function we provide in the 1oz size.

Your Folligen for Blondes will last longer and be much easier to spread. So that the scalp and hair do not become get too oily, just use a little bit. It will go a long way.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of Dr. Pickart
quote:
Originally posted by MaxxC:
Yeah I wish it was available in a lotion or solution. Even diluting it I feel like I waste a lot. Its so thick you can put it on your finger and hold it upside down and it just stays there. Defies gravity LOL

Maxx

We tried to make a solution but the tin peptides would not stay in solution. We could add detergents to make a stable solution but the detergents would cause scalp damage
I have just ordered FFB and was wondering how many times a week you apply this and do you just shampoo it out in the morning
Picture of SkinBioTeam
Hello Annieg,

You will want to apply it directly to the scalp in this manner: Apply a light amount of Folligen for Blondes on the scalp once a day or once every other day. Massage into the scalp. Leave on the scalp for at least 6-8 hours before washing off. Product can be left on until the next time the hair is washed.

Most people apply it in the evening and wash it out in the morning. As with all of our products "less is better". There is no need to apply huge amounts to achieve the benefits of the products.

Best Wishes
~The SkinBio Team