Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Skin 'worse' before getting better Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hello, I have been on the cp serum for a month now. I have been following the regime as instructed by one of the team. Lightly applying morning and night, with no irritation. I have noticed however hyperpigmentation that was always there but lighter in colour has become more pronounced.... darker more obvious.

It has just turned summer here in NZ. I am extremely diligent with sunscreen and always wear a hat outdoors. I was wondering if this is the old bad sun damage being pushed up as the skin remodels itself? I read on your website that this does happen and I wondered if it happens with pigmentation of this kind? Or is it just because its summer and the uv light is doing it anyway?

I would appreciate your thoughts. Cheers Sandra Smiler
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hi Sandra:
I am experiencing the same thing right now. If you are using adequate sun protection, that is just the pigmented skin coming closer to the surface. That is part of the renewal process; many people look worse before they look better. I don't have a solution but right now it is winter where I am and very cold, so I am not out and being seen by as many people as I would be if it were summer. I am hoping that my hyperpigmentation will go way by the spring time. I do not want to use hydroquinone because Dr Pickart says it damages the skin and I believe him.
mmmm, its really hard to know. The problem is I am super critical and notice every little line and new mark these days in hope that the cp serum is fixing some of my skin issues. I will carry on and keep watching and reacess again. Our sun is soooo harsh here. Cheers Sandra
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Sandeebee and nicekitty:

The key to skin renewal is slowly diminishing the appearance of damage by nourishing healthy skin cells with copper-peptides and at the same time gently working to exfoliate old cells.

You may find very useful our information at the following links:
Tips on Using Copper-Peptides Properly - What to Expect
How to Remove Buried Skin Damage

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,