New
Find
Notify
Tools
Sebum Be Gone Login/Join

Picture of John
posted   Report This Post  
Dear Dr. Pickart,
Is there any chance you would consider modifying the Sebum Be Gone formula in the future? It doesn't really work for me and I wonder if you are continuing to investigate other ingredients that could be added to it to make the formula stronger and/or more potent and effective?

Thanks very much.

John
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
We are getting good reports on the products for reducing the oily sheen on the face.

But you may also have to open up your pores more to remove oil and allow the product to get to the oil glands in the skin.

So, clean your face with a 2% salicylic acid pad and follow this with Exfol Serum and leave this on the help dissolve material in the pores.

Then at a different time of the day or on a alternate day, use the Sebum Be Gone.
Picture of John
Okay, thanks, Dr. Pickart. I'll try the things you've suggested.
Happy Holidays-
John
Picture of stoney
Hey John,

Did you ever get that 15% SA weekly Peel?..That too will help to keep the pores open & clean... Big Grin...

Hope your are seeing some positive results with your continued efforts... Thumbs UP!...

Enjoy the Holidays!... Smiler...

Stoney
Picture of John
Dear Stoney,
Great to hear from you. I have been following your progress with the Red Light (sorry...I forgot its real name!) and I am VERY happy to see that you are experiencing some excellent progress with it.

Yes, I bought the 15% SA weekly peel but I haven't used it yet. Frowner I have been having some terrible problems with TMJ lately and I haven't been concentrating as much on skin care as I probably should. Hopefully, I will get back to using the Roller and everything else, though, soon.

This morning I did use DianaYvonne's 2% Salicylic Acid on my face, followed by three drops of Sebum Be Gone and a thin application of another product called OC Eight thinking that the three products would have a synergistic effect and keep the oiliness at bay but so far I don't see a difference. Frowner

I guess I'll just have to keep trying different combinations of products until I find one that works for me.

Thanks, Stoney, and be well and happy in the New Year.

Happy Holidays!

John