New
Find
Notify
Tools
Any chance of a Copper Peptides Gel Login/Join

Picture of John
posted   Report This Post  
Dear Dr. Pickart,
Is there any chance Skin Biology will be making a Copper Peptides GEL product? I waste too much of the serums and I think a gel might even be easier to apply.
Thank you-
John
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I've read on this forum before that gels don't stay gelled. I've received CP Serum in a gel consistency, and a few months later it's watery. With the plastic flip cap it's hard to control how much comes out and to gauge the amount of product I'm using.

I put CP Serum in a small glass dropper bottle, and use the dropper to apply precise amounts of the serum where I want it. So long as I use a dropper to control dispensing, I find I prefer the watery consistency. Maybe this method will work for you?
Picture of John
Hi Jadzia,
Thanks very much for the suggestions. I'll follow your advice and see how it works for me.
Thanks again-

John
Picture of Dr. Pickart
quote:
Originally posted by John:
Dear Dr. Pickart,
Is there any chance Skin Biology will be making a Copper Peptides GEL product? I waste too much of the serums and I think a gel might even be easier to apply.
Thank you-
John

We will make one in the future. This year we have been reformulating all the products and this takes time.