healthyskin.infopop.cc
Any chance of a Copper Peptides Gel

This topic can be found at:
https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6870034833/m/4740067475

01 October 2008, 06:44 AM
John
Any chance of a Copper Peptides Gel
Dear Dr. Pickart,
Is there any chance Skin Biology will be making a Copper Peptides GEL product? I waste too much of the serums and I think a gel might even be easier to apply.
Thank you-
John
01 October 2008, 03:26 PM
Jadzia
I've read on this forum before that gels don't stay gelled. I've received CP Serum in a gel consistency, and a few months later it's watery. With the plastic flip cap it's hard to control how much comes out and to gauge the amount of product I'm using.

I put CP Serum in a small glass dropper bottle, and use the dropper to apply precise amounts of the serum where I want it. So long as I use a dropper to control dispensing, I find I prefer the watery consistency. Maybe this method will work for you?
01 October 2008, 05:15 PM
John
Hi Jadzia,
Thanks very much for the suggestions. I'll follow your advice and see how it works for me.
Thanks again-

John
02 October 2008, 09:53 AM
Dr. Pickart
quote:
Originally posted by John:
Dear Dr. Pickart,
Is there any chance Skin Biology will be making a Copper Peptides GEL product? I waste too much of the serums and I think a gel might even be easier to apply.
Thank you-
John

We will make one in the future. This year we have been reformulating all the products and this takes time.