Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Why don't you add emu oil to your SRCP solutions? Login/Join

Picture of LabRat721
posted   Report This Post  
I read the ingredients for your 1st and 2nd generation SRCPs, and I have noticed that you often include squalane in your solutions, but not emu oil. On another thread some time ago, you suggested that mixing SRCPs with emu oil and just leaving them in one container may make the resulting solution unstable. Does this mean an eventual breakdown of the SRCPs? Have you been experimenting with this at all?

By the way, your products are absolutely amazing, i don't even need moisturizer now! If you ever need a lab rat for human testing, just let me know Smiler No eye irritation since applying Super CP serum very very lightly on eye area similar to the folligen application technique. Eyebrows and lashes look amazing too.

I would also like to note that I have experienced no ill side effects, from topical antibiotic use (mupirocin) in conjunction with your SRCPs.

I am 34 and my skin is pretty bulletproof though. I went for about 3 years without using your products, then came back starting with super cp serum over moisturizer with no irritation.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBioTeam,
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear LabRat721:

We are glad you are having such great success with the products!

Your question is a very good one. We would like for Dr. Pickart to answer this directly as far as if he has ever experimented with adding emu oil directly to any of the copper peptide formulations in the past.

Thanks for posting!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
We have thought of adding Emu Oil to product but it is not very stable in the mixture.