Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Ice elements exfoliator Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
hi,
I have been using a product called Ice Elements Exfoiating Gel (www.iceelements.com) and honestly, I can't figure out of it's really exfoliating my skin or if it is just the product balling up when I rub it off. Can You offer some insight on the ingredients and your opinion on the product.

Thanks,
Angie

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dr. Pickart,
Picture of stoney
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hi Angie Smiler,

Do you have an ingredient list? That will help to see what's what.
Here is a quote with directions and ingredients:

2- Minute Miracle Exfoliating Gel

Delivers rapid results!
This non-granular exfoliating gel offers exclusive technology to dramatically renew the look and feel of your skin. An intensive deep cleansing and beauty treatment with soothing Aloe Vera, natural botanical extracts and Hyaluronic acid (humectant). Gently exfoliates dead skin cells, removing dulling debris and excess oils. Rich in natural moisture to nourish new skin leaving it refreshed and vibrant. Great for dry skin and enlarged pores. Visible difference in just one use!

Directions
Apply approximately a large dime size portion to EACH cheek, chin, forehead and a quarter size portion to the neck. Spread it out into a thin layer over entire face. Allow gel to sit for approximately 1 minute and begin to rub gently in circular motion. Gel should begin to liquefy. If it does not feel runny, wait another 1-2 minutes and rub again. Continue massaging in circular motion to exfoliate. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. Use on clean dry skin and before applying a toner. Use this product away from the shower area and away from other damp areas. Use three times weekly or more often if desired as a hydrating treatment. Can also be used on the decollete and back of hands.

Ingredients: Stabilized Aloe Vera, Butylenes Glycol, Carbomer, Clycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Hyaluronic Acid, Green Tea Extract, Burdock Root Extract, Ginseng Extract, Calendula, Benzophone 4, Propylene Glycol, Proplyparaben, Methylparaben, Diasolidnyl Urea, Cyanocobalamin
Picture of Dr. Pickart
I would not recommend it.

The ingredients are Stabilized Aloe Vera (what does this mean?), Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Hyaluronic Acid (This will damage the skin barrier in time), Green Tea Extract, Burdock Root Extract (Why?), Ginseng Extract (Why?), Calendula (Why?), Benzophone 4, Propylene Glycol, Proplyparaben, Methylparaben, Diasolidnyl Urea, Cyanocobalamin

and benzophenone 4 - look below

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Thank you for the info!! I will discontinue use