Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Dr P - recommends Flex Effect but no details are given Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I'm still interested in learning what Dr P thinks of the FlexEffect routine.

Could it be dangerous to massage the lower lids etc. I see someone posted a while ago about having had terrible results with that program (which has got me worried) and you mention that the tissue is delicate it shouldn't be handled roughly - which seems a bit of a contradiction.

Has Dr P ever tried that program? How did he base his recommendation on this? Does he know of studies of the effectiveness of facial exercises etc? Does he know Deborah personally or something?

Just really curious how that recommendation came about and if he has other programs he recommends now?
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Deborah Crowley was the first to combine facial exercises with the use of copper peptides.

She reported very good results with this approach. Other persons have told me the same.

Very negative posting may not be real. Most negative posting on the Skin Biology Forum are not from clients and have fake addresses. Deborah told me years ago that some competitors would get 20 different email addresses and then trash her forum with negative comments.
Ok its impressive that Deborah did that, but have you looked at her program and what it entails in any detail? I mean how can people be sure whether its a result of the CPs and/or facial exercises the results they are having?

I understand what you mean re negative postings, as I've seen that myself, but I can't see you making an uneduated decision in any of your recommendations so far so just trying to wonder or ascertain how the FlexEffect recommendation came about? They seem to advise aggressive handling for the eye area, whereas SkinBio's approach is always to go more slowly with things and not be aggressive - so its a bit of a contradiction to me?
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Muscle exercising and copper peptide skin regeneration are very different processes. So what works for one may not work for another.

Many types of facial exercise systems may work. We don't specifically recommend any of them, but many of our clients like Flex Effect.