Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What Products Should I Purchase? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hello.

I am a dark skinned woman, like the actress Gabrielle Union. I am in my early 30s.

I have hyperpigmentation issues around the eyes and mouth that are the result of acid peels gone wrong.

I have some sagging around the upper eyelid and visible pores on the cheeks near the nose. My biggest concern after the hyperpigmentation is tiny moles or skin tags that are popping up all over my face and body at an alarming rate!

I've heard wonderful things about your products, but I'm not sure what products would be best to purchase considering the many things I want to treat.

Also, my skin tends to be dry. Right now I am using a clarisonic for cleansing and Avene .05% retinol to help with my skin problems.
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear umma:

Thanks for posting - Whether it is hyperpigmentation (where the skin is pushing out too much melanin and the area has become darker) or hypopigmentation (where the skin is pushing out too little melanin and the area has become lighter), copper-peptides can be of help in diminishing the appearance of the damage and nourishing the skin as it gradually recovers its normal pigment.

See the following pages of our website:
www.reverseskinaging.com/hyperpigmentation.html
www.reverseskinaging.com/pores.html
www.reverseskinaging.com/eyes.html
www.reverseskinaging.com/dry.html

The key to removing damage lies in using an effective method of exfoliation (hydroxy acids and/or manual abrasion) + SRCPs to help initiate strong skin rejuvenation. Keep in mind that consistency and patience are vital.

Here is a suggestion on how you can start using the products:

AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of Super CP Serum (which contains a strong concentration of SRCPs that can be used very lightly once a day). This should just barely cover the area without leaving the skin excessively wet or damp. Be careful with using around the eye area, or if you have sensitive skin. If you have sensitive skin: Take 1-2 drops in the palm of your hand, add 2-3 drops water and then apply to the area.

Afterward you can apply Emu Oil-S Lipid Replenisher for Skin lightly on top. Emu oil biochemically is very comparable to human skin oil and is a biological oil that has been used for centuries for a variety of skin concerns and works well as the perfect moisturizer.

PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the area, lightly apply Lactic Power 10 (a 10% hydroxy acid product that helps exfoliate dead skin cells). Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

Around the eyes: Use CP Ultimate Eyes by applying a thin layer underneath the eyes and on the outside areas of the eye. Use under the brow bone to help lift the upper lid area.

For spot treating specific areas of hyperpigmentation or damage: Use Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength as a spot treatment once or twice a day. Use very lightly. Not for use around the eye area. You can add a sample of this product free with any purchase over $50 - Click here for more information.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,