New
Find
Notify
Tools
Thicker Super CP Serum? Login/Join

Picture of John
posted   Report This Post  
Dear Dr. Pickart,
Would you ever consider developing a thicker Super CP Serum that is less liquidy and has a little bit more of a gel consistency? I find I waste too much of the product the way its currently formulated.

Thanks a lot-

John
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I noticed no one responding,so I thought I would.
Did you try the Super Cop 2X?
I reordered that,after using it from my blemish sample pack.It is thicker and you can load it or glob it into or onto the blemish or wrinkle. But,you'd better just go to bed because it shows more. It works. Do the sreum in the morning only 2 drops with(as per Pickart)equal
drops water.This helps me spread it all over the
face and does not show for a day at work!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of John
Thanks very much for your response, glowing. Unfortunately, I can't use the Super Cop 2x as it makes me break out with both a rash and cysts. One of the worst things it did to me was cause a cyst to form inside a scar I was trying to treat with it. Ugh! Frowner

Something in the Super Cop 2x is comedogenic to "some" people, and I wish it could somehow be reformulated, but I guess Dr. Pickart doesn't see a need to do this.

Anyway...I appreciate you addressing my post, glowing.

Have a good one-

John
Picture of Dr. Pickart
People act differently to the products. For many people Super Cop 2X works wonders. Other cannot use it.

So just stick to the milder products.