Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Baby Quasar Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hello. I'm still relatively new to this forum and as I have time, I have been trying to read as many threads as possible, to educate myself. I was specifically trying to find out about the Baby Quasar Red. I bought one before I discovered Skin Biology. I was reading on page 18 about how infrared machines contract collagen like bacon. I was on a thread that had a lot of information, but there were many abbreviations being used that I don't understand What are BP, MMP and Rolling? I have never used my Quasar and don't intend to unless I can find out for sure if this is the same type product Dr. Pickart recommends against. I think the Baby Quasar Red is a combo of L.E.D. and infrared light. I did find one post by Dr. Pickart that said L.E.D. was ok but I'm confused because he says he's against the infrared on page 18 and I'm pretty sure the Baby Quasar has the infrared, although it is for home use so is much weaker than the salon or doctor's office type. Supposedly, the Baby Quasar increases circulation, which sounds good. Please advise. Thanks in advance for replies.
Picture of stoney
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hi Annie3, Your Baby Quasar Red should work well followed by CP's. The red LED helps to push the CPs deeper into the skin. The infrared helps to warm the skin which may improve circulation, so I think the combo (red/ infrared) is okay as long as it is used in conjunction with CPs... Thumbs UP!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of stoney
Annie, I meant to say use CP Serum 1st, then your LED. That way it will help to push the CPs into your skin...makes sense, right?

I even confuse myself sometimes... Laughing
Picture of Dr. Pickart
quote:
Originally posted by Annie3:
Hello. I'm still relatively new to this forum and as I have time, I have been trying to read as many threads as possible, to educate myself. I was specifically trying to find out about the Baby Quasar Red. I bought one before I discovered Skin Biology. I was reading on page 18 about how infrared machines contract collagen like bacon. I was on a thread that had a lot of information, but there were many abbreviations being used that I don't understand What are BP, MMP and Rolling? I have never used my Quasar and don't intend to unless I can find out for sure if this is the same type product Dr. Pickart recommends against. I think the Baby Quasar Red is a combo of L.E.D. and infrared light. I did find one post by Dr. Pickart that said L.E.D. was ok but I'm confused because he says he's against the infrared on page 18 and I'm pretty sure the Baby Quasar has the infrared, although it is for home use so is much weaker than the salon or doctor's office type. Supposedly, the Baby Quasar increases circulation, which sounds good. Please advise. Thanks in advance for replies.

Infrared does is not necessarily bad but it performs no miracles on skin. It will increase the blood circulation through the skin and this can help.

LED lights can actually push more product into the skin.