Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Urgent question needed answering please Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I posted this a while back with no reply. I am going away on holiday and need to make an order within the next day, could you please advise asap.

I got a sample of the super crop x2 in my last order. I was intending to use as a spot treatment on areas of pigmentation on my face. I usually use Super CP serum. Once a day, every day. I have started using the super crop x2 cream over my entire face every 2nd day with no problems.

My question is, would this be a cream I could continue to use in the future and use as a step up from Super CP serum. I do not have scars or particularly wrinkled skin. I am 42 with some hyper and hypo pigmentation, with some fine lines. I also use 0.05% retin a, lactic 10 powder, TT and emu oil.

Thank you
Picture of SkinBioTeam
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Sandeebee,

Sorry I must have missed your last post. Some of our clients use the Super Cop 2X everyday, but they usually are treating a specific problem. We don't usually recommend it for everyday use. Your skin can only regenerate so fast. It's really up to you, if your skin is tolerating it.

Please don't forget to rest your skin occasionally. It really is beneficial if you are using such a strong product everyday. The Super CP Serum should suffice in your situation though.

Best Wishes
~The SkinBio Team
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Thank you for the advice