Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Episyl Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Dr. Pickart,

I have never heard of Episyl until today, yet it claims to remove surgical scars (something I have been looking for, 'cause I'm tired of everything only being able to remove scars and not real big ugly ones)...I had many moles removed by a laser that left me with thick unsightly scars, as well as a shoulder surgery that produced some thick scarring all on my back and torso.....I came across this Episyl product....I trust you to answer without a bias...could u please tell me if this product is worth using, and what u know about it....and if you don't know about it, could u research it and get back to me......thank you so much, I trust you and hope to hear back from ASAP.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear sixfootsix:

We've alerted Dr. Pickart to this question and hope to get back to you soon.

Thank you,
-Skin Bio Team
Picture of Dr. Pickart
quote:
Originally posted by sixfootsix:
Dr. Pickart,

I have never heard of Episyl until today, yet it claims to remove surgical scars (something I have been looking for, 'cause I'm tired of everything only being able to remove scars and not real big ugly ones)...I had many moles removed by a laser that left me with thick unsightly scars, as well as a shoulder surgery that produced some thick scarring all on my back and torso.....I came across this Episyl product....I trust you to answer without a bias...could u please tell me if this product is worth using, and what u know about it....and if you don't know about it, could u research it and get back to me......thank you so much, I trust you and hope to hear back from ASAP.

I have no information on how well it works.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Hi, sixfootsix:

Did you try episyl? How is it?

Thanks,
I just looked at the product's webpage.

Sorry, it just looks like a bunch of hype and exaggerated claims.

If the product is so good and effective at removing scars, why do they have a "100% money back guarantee?"

I would not want to spend $67 plus high hopes just to find out...
I was so excited when I found Episyl on the internet. Like my mother-in-law says "Someone has to give in to the infomercials, it may as well be Jami!". I did. I bought it and even spent the money for overnight delivery. I finally received it on Valentine's day and had to try it out right away. The "lotion" (which is not a lotion at all but an oil) said to put it on one hour before bedtime. I've used oils before bed before to moisturize, so I took my bath that night with my usual sweetpea bathwash and shampoo, got out of the shower, dried off and was getting ready to SURPRIZE my husband. After all, it was our first Valentines Day as a married couple! Well, I was the one surprized. I opened the bottle of oil (that has no smell in the bottle by the way), and as I started spreading it over my scar and strechmarks I got this AWFUL aroma all over my body! It was so bad my husband could smell it from two rooms away. He yelled in to me "I thought you said you were taking a bath to get clean, not dirty!" I instantly jumped inthe shower to wash it off, but it was no use. The smell got worse with every drop of water (I guess that is why they say to put it on a dry clean body). He slept in the bed and I slept on the couch! I was too embarressed to even go near him for the rest of the night! I am definately sending it back first thing in the morning!