Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Runny Super GHK?? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hello,

I had received 2 sample dropper bottles of Super GHK Serum from a previous order. The lot # for these samples is 1-36-730 Mfg 05/11. The GHK in both these dropper bottles had a somewhat thick consistency.

I used up the sample dropper bottles, and I opened my most recent order of an 1.7oz container of super GHK today. It is Lot # 1-36-820 Mfg 10/11.

This lot is clearly thinner and runnier than the sample batches. Almost like it is watered down.....

What gives????
Picture of SkinBioTeam
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear NY4Now,

I spoke with Dr. Pickart's 2 lab assistants this morning and this is what they said:
quote:
There's usually some slight degree of variation from lot to lot, but it is not "watered down," and in no way should the efficacy of the product be diminished.

We have extremely tight quality control here. Many people don't know that Dr. Pickart is here every day and oversees or makes all of the products himself. Your serum is every bit as effective as the previous batch. Please feel free to call the office at 1-800-405-1912 if you want to talk to someone here personally.

Best Wishes,
~The SkinBio Team
Picture of Dr. Pickart
We switched our preservative system from Germaben II to Phenoxyethanol.

The Phenoxyethanol puts more "slip" into the products. But the amount of GHK-copper is the same.
Thank you very much for the quick response.