Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Super CP serum: Ok around the eyes? Login/Join

Picture of Rossana
posted   Report This Post  
I usually use Trireduction daily, on the entire face, included eyes and eyelids (very lightly).

Recently I have started using from time to time Super CP serum, and emu on top of it. I use that because it is always extremely warm in here (it is still in the 90s these days!), and I am constantly sweating when I go somewhere, so the serum is convenient because it makes my face less messy when I sweat.

I was wondering if it is safe to apply (lightly) around the eyes and eyelids, given that it contains a small amount of salicylic acid. Is that amount small enough for it to be safe?
As far as strength goes, I am sure I would be fine with it, because I have no problem with Trireduction either, I'm just worried about the acid.

Thanks in advance! Smiler

Life is too short to remove USB safely!
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Rossana:

You'll notice on our page for Best Help for Rejuvenating Delicate Skin Around the Eye Area that although Super CP Serum is mentioned, it is listed towards the bottom of the "recommended products list".

On that page we advise to slowly move to the stronger products if your skin can take it and that "revitalizing the skin around the eyes may take over a year".

So Super CP Serum around the eyes is not recommended to start with. But some clients who have been using our products for a long time have found that they can use Super CP around the eyes and the small amount of salicylic acid is fine for them.

If that is your case, yes you can use it.

Others like to use Skin Signals Solution but that also has a small bit of salicylic acid in it.

Again, this is for clients like yourself who have successfully used copper-peptide products for a while now. Beginners should start with GHK-Copper Products or CP Night Eyes around the eye area.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of Rossana
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Thank you! I will try it tonight, I think it will be fine in terms of strength Smiler

Life is too short to remove USB safely!