Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
question regarding my skincare regime Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi Skin Bio,
Ive been using skin signals cream alternatively with super cp serum, and supercop x2 on one day a week.I rest 1 day a week and been using lacsal cream 2 to 3 times in a week. I have been using products for 5 months now.
I am very, very pleased with how my skin is looking, not only on my face, but chest and hands also. I have had no uglies occur. Im wanting to continue treatment for improvement on expression lines and wrinkles and general skin integrity as Im 49 yrs old.
I have ordered super Ghk cream and Trireduction, my question is; I plan to use ghk one day,next day trireduction and lacsal pm, next day ghk,then next day supercop x2 and lacsal pm,then repeat this process for next 4 days, then rest for 1 to 2 days. Then follow with this repeat pattern all over again.
Do you think this is too many different products for me to use or would I be better off to stick with one product or possibly using all 3 in a different way ?
Thankyou.
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear polly:

Wonderful testimonial! Seems like you've discovered a great rhythm for starting out successfully with our products. Well done!

Actually your plan makes sense. Although you are using 3 different products, they are all serving a specific purpose.

The Super GHK will serve as a potent but gentle copper-peptide that works as a great alternate to the much stronger TriReduction Cream. Then you step things up even more by working in Super Cop 2X every third day.

You're basically stair-stepping up the intensity every 4 days, and then rotating back to the mild by resting and starting back at it again.

Sometimes the skin responds very well to this method of keeping it from plateauing by switching up your regimen but staying consistent (think of exercising by way of "muscle confusion").

Clients who use a simpler regimen are basically doing the same thing. They might use Super GHK (AM) and LacSal (PM) for a while and when they're ready to re-order they'll work up to Protect & Restore and LacSal / Then work up to TriRed and LacSal / Then work up to Super Cop and LacSal.

But it's really the same idea of intensifying the regimen per the needs of your skin and keeping consistent. You're doing the same thing, but on a weekly basis.

Whatever works for you (and whichever way is simple for you so that you can remember to do it consistently), you'll continue to be successful at it.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Thanx Skin Biology, I appreciate the information and confirmation and shall soldier on with my regime.
Dr Pickarts products are the best and I would have liked to have discovered them many years ago !!!