Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
CP Serum/LacSal Serum Combo Login/Join

Picture of BlueEyes
posted   Report This Post  
Is there any way that the descriptions for these products could be made clearer on the order form? When someone orders the "4oz combo," it comes up as a "1oz combo - large." The same thing happens with the 4oz combo of Super CP Serum/LacSal Serum, which comes up as a "1oz combo - 4oz each." This can be confusing, and can result in an erroneous order.

My understanding is that when ordering the 4oz combos, a person should receive one(1) 4oz CP Serum, and two(2) 1.7oz LacSal Serums, resulting in an $8.00 savings - or a $9.00 savings when purchasing the Super CP Serum combo.

On a past order, I erroneously received 1oz sizes of the products though I had ordered the 4oz combo. Skin Biology was quick to remedy this, and sent out the proper sizes within a week, apologizing for the inconvenience. I was pleased with their timely response. However, I would like to avoid any further confusion, and help others to avoid confusion, when purchasing these combinations.

I have placed an order today - order number 21288 - which includes both the CP Serum/LacSal Serum and Super CP Serum/LacSal Serum combos, and want to make sure that I receive both the 4oz CPs, and all four(4) LacSals.

I hope that this can be clarified not only on the website, but also on the order forms to avoid any further confusion. Thank you in advance. Smiler

~Brett~

"The caterpillar sheds his skin, to free the butterfly within...."
Picture of BlueEyes
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I also wanted to point out that there is an error concerning the CP Serum/Exfol Serum combination, which is listed as either a 1oz or a "2oz" combo, but which should be listed as 1oz or "4oz."

~Brett~

Picture of Dr. Pickart
Thanks for the information.

We will make a changes.
Picture of BlueEyes
You're welcome, Dr. Pickart, and thank you for the prompt response.

BTW - My order was perfect, and I continue to have nothing but good things to say about Skin Biology. Smiler

~Brett~

Picture of Skin Biology
Dear BlueEyes:

The description of the special product combos have been updated for the CP Serum + Exfol Serum Combo.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology